Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Hatsan 125 Vortex .25
Hatsan 125 Vortex .25 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 am Reply with quote
N.Downey
SWEET GUN! Pulled it out of the box it is a beast of a air rifle!(kinda glad I didnt get the 135 not!) You see those numbers on the website of weight and size and it just doesnt register until you pull it out of the box. This aint no damn kids gun! AND THATS WHY I LOVE IT! "Seasoned the barrel" as Rick E. says it , and i was really suprised by the accuracy shooting freehand at 20 yards out back of my house. My barrel was not nearly as dirty as some of the videos that I have seen on youtube about cleaning them when they first come in.
I was hitting 1/2 dollar targets within 5 shots and hit bullseye on shot number 8. Took the top off a squirrel the second afternoon I had it.

The stock is just what it is... a plastic stock no frills about it. It is plain so I took the liberty of applying camo paint from walmart and made it more interesting. Will share pics when I can get to my home computer. Only put about 50 pellets through it so far but it is a sweet shooting gun for the price! At first it seemed a little loud but it is starting to quiet down some now that I am putting more pellets downrange.

Anyway, thanks to Hatsan for this mass produced engineering feet! I know im really gonna enjoy it! Headshot Swinging

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:25 pm Reply with quote
CPO
Hi. Glad you like your new Hatsan rifle. I have a couple my self and love them both. They are a At44PA and my real love a Galatian. Both .25 Cal.
Also have A 250XT pistol. Can't really recommend it. Jams ALOT. But if Michigan ever gets around to declassifying air guns as firearms I plan on getting a ATP1 pistol in either 22. or .25 Cal.[/list]

Sam Yang 909S .45
PISTOLS
Crosman SR357 Hatsan 250XT
UMAREX HPP Colt Army Peacemaker
Colt 1911 Special Combat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:52 am Reply with quote
N.Downey
So these are some pics from the weekend. I painted the rifle from the stock black to this random camo patern. And the other pick is a five shot group at 20.5 yards(checked with the prostaff range finder. I have a shooting range set up at my deer camp and will post some more groups after I stretch this baby out a little.

Owned Swinging

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles