 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | cheap beeman pellets on pyramydair |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 pm |
|
|
| flank |
| New Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 18 May 2009 |
| Posts: 2 |
|
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:21 am |
|
|
| AirGunEric |
| Site Admin |

 |
 |
| Joined: 20 Jan 2007 |
| Posts: 6930 |
| Location: "Out There" |
|
|
 |
Look at the label; "Made in China". These would more appropriately be labeled "Marksman" rather than "Beeman" which up until recently were re-labeled H&N pellet for the most part.
Are these any good? Maybe someone has tried them. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 am |
|
|
| fritz |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 2444 |
| Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia |
|
|
 |
I tried the .22 Savage arms pellets (same pellet, just .22 and relabeled) off Pyramyd. They shot pretty good from my super streak.
I thought that Beeman sold actual HN pellets. I could shoot one hole wonders with .177 Beeman HN match out of the Diana 34 until the price went up on them at the local gun shop. |
|
_________________ "I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa
Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.
It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person. |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm |
|
|
| Midichlorian |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 May 2009 |
| Posts: 333 |
| Location: Middle of the Desert |
|
|
 |
Im using the Hollow point Beemans
I love um,you get losts of pellets for the coin and they are dead on.
Most all my kills have been with this pellet so far.
That is also a great price,I paid $899 for um at Big 5 last week |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|