Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pellets/Ammo » cheap beeman pellets on pyramydair
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
cheap beeman pellets on pyramydair 
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote
flank
New Member
New Member
Joined: 18 May 2009
Posts: 2
Hey all, I was looking on www.pyramydair.com at their pellets and I came across these cheap beeman pellets that are roughly about $4 for a 500tin. From what I read from the pyramydair user reviews, they are pretty decent pellets. Since their about the same price as a crossman 250 pellet tin, I'm just wondering, has anyone used any of these cheaper type beeman pellets?


http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Beeman_177_Cal_7_2_Grains_Hollowpoint_Coated_500_Tin/625



http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Beeman_177_Cal_7_7_Grains_Wadcutter_Coated_500_Tin/626



http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Beeman_177_Cal_8_4_Grains_Pointed_500_Tin/627
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Look at the label; "Made in China". These would more appropriately be labeled "Marksman" rather than "Beeman" which up until recently were re-labeled H&N pellet for the most part.

Are these any good? Maybe someone has tried them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
I tried the .22 Savage arms pellets (same pellet, just .22 and relabeled) off Pyramyd. They shot pretty good from my super streak.

I thought that Beeman sold actual HN pellets. I could shoot one hole wonders with .177 Beeman HN match out of the Diana 34 until the price went up on them at the local gun shop.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Midichlorian
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 333
Location: Middle of the Desert
Im using the Hollow point Beemans


I love um,you get losts of pellets for the coin and they are dead on.
Most all my kills have been with this pellet so far.

That is also a great price,I paid $899 for um at Big 5 last week

_________________
.22 Benjamin Marauder

Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners!
View user's profile Send private message
cheap beeman pellets on pyramydair 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pellets/Ammo
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.