Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » What gun would work for me?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
What gun would work for me? 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote
SEmerson
New Member
New Member
Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 1
I would like to get a air gun to keep on my boat. I would like a gun style like a mac9 or uzi. auto or simi-auto option. And be able to charge it with a scuba tank. Is there any gun that fits that? I have look all over online and found nothing.
Thanks for any help.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:10 am Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
For what? You could get some BB guns to do that... problem is if it's for popping squirrels you will need to be at point blank, with an eye shot.

If you want to spend some money and be able to kill stuff convert a QB78 to HPA. It will cost about $300 for the whole thing, not including a scope or custom HPA main tube (which will allow you to increase the power A LOT).

Need a regulated 13ci 3000psi tank, regulated to 850-900psi (JDS airman), might aswell get a MAC1 prepped QB78 for power and accuracy. B&A fittings to set it all up. And some way to secure the tank to the gun. You could spend just a couple more dollars and have the hammer spring strengthened (more power) for the HPA so you can really have a powerful gun.

I can post more later, but I need to get off the computer at the moment.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Re: What gun would work for me? 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
SEmerson wrote:
I would like to get a air gun to keep on my boat. I would like a gun style like a mac9 or uzi. auto or simi-auto option. And be able to charge it with a scuba tank. Is there any gun that fits that? I have look all over online and found nothing.
Thanks for any help.


You a pirate or something?

If you're not going to use it for hunting, take a look at the Baikal Drozd.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote
thepaladin
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 930
Location: TN USA
These are a little (actually a lot) out of my price range but FX makes some nice powerful semi-auto airguns...but they are pricey. I don't own one, so i don't know all the details, but they have good reviews and the people who have commented seem to like them. Here's the only place I know to get them...there may be others...scroll to the bottom of the linked page.

http://bow-gun-hunting-sports.com/logun.htm

_________________
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quote
thepaladin
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 930
Location: TN USA
Sorry about the double post...it's more the middle of the linked page...

_________________
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
View user's profile Send private message
What gun would work for me? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.