Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » Articles, Photos, info on 57 different vintage Air guns
Articles, Photos, info on 57 different vintage Air guns 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:39 am Reply with quote
mindsweeper333
I received my first Air Gun in 1952 when I was 12 years old some 69 years ago now; it was a Crosman M-113 .177 caliber Co2 powered Rifle and this started my Air Gun journey that continues to this very day.

Over the intervening years I have collected, worked on and
customized many Airguns to include Co2, Pneumatic, and spring powered Air guns while I was operating a Custom Pistolsmith business. While I eventually did shut down my Firearms business in 2015, I never stopped working on and collecting Air guns as a hobby.

Back in 2018 I decided to join one of the Air gun Forums (Green Crosman) and started writing and posting articles with photos of work preformed as well as accuracy/chronograph test results on my collection of Air guns. This resulted in a total of 57 articles with photos. A notice was posted on the Green Forum that it would be shutting down effective 1-15-2021!

At this point with the assistance of my youngest son David, who without
his assistance, I could not have attempted this project; all the articles with photos, were retrieved. I felt that there was some valuable info on Vintage Crosman air rifles as well as others, which might be helpful to some folks so decided to make a CD with all 57 articles and photos; for those who might be interested. If you would like to buy the CD it is $24.95 which includes shipping and handling.

Examples: Crosman early Teen series Co2 Rifles & Pistols, Model 150, 157, Hahn 45 Co2 Pistols, Sheridan etc.
Benjamin M 422 8 gm C02 semi auto pistol, Benjamin M 250 etc; and many more, with accuracy, and velocity testing included
on all. Also includes spring powered rifles Benjamin, Crosman, BSA, Feinwerkbau well as others.
These are just some of the Rifles, pistols covered, 56 Articles total

Garey Q. Hindman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:53 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Maybe post a sample of one of these articles so people can get an idea of what's on the CD ?

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:05 pm Reply with quote
mindsweeper333
As has been suggested I am going to post an excerpt from MY CD on the

Benjamin M-422 HI-FI .22 CALIBER CO2 Pistol as follows:

The M-422 advertised as The HI-FI 10 shot Semi Auto CO2 Pistol , used a rather odd in-line barrel feed system which utilized a series of 3 O-rings as friction points to control the feed of the pellets in the in-line barrel. The magazine follower under spring tension was located on the side of the tube that housed the barrel and was withdrawn rearward , rotated and positioned on the rear of theCO2 tube until the magazine was loaded then pulled back and the follower portion set in behind the loaded pellets; odd indeed !!!

A glimpse into some of the intricacies of the Benjamin M422 semi-auto .22 cal. CO2 pistol.

Regards , Garey

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale