Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories » Paint roller
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Paint roller 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 pm Reply with quote
THO
New Member
New Member
Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 7
Location: tennessee
Just getting around reading post here, The paint roller looks like it works ,I have found downforce on the forearm with a very firm grip at both ends works also. I have a 48 with a vortex spring, I can hit 4" clays at 100y most of the time, no wind. I was getting frustrated with it (48) until I started shooting it off a tripod holding it at the forearm tip. So then I shot some paper at 75y and wow the rest shot 6" lower than the tripod. So now I use the rest but I do the above and what a difference 1 out 5 strays. With that being said anything at 80 y is toast. Humane kills and kills are different also, so I a have a daystate sportsman MK II I'm getting going now. SAVE POWDER THO Cool
View user's profile Send private message
Paint roller 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.