 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | PYROTARGETS - Explosive Targets made in Brazil |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 pm |
|
|
| horvath brother |
| Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 04 Dec 2011 |
| Posts: 84 |
| Location: Brazil |
|
|
 |
Gentlemen, I was pleased to receive and meet George and Martin, Group Trieste, manufacturers PyroTarget, the Brazilian version of explosives targets.
We did a brief review of them for presentation.
Hope you enjoy the video.
Cheers
Cassius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsv7KXpdkVI
. |
|
_________________ Kalibr Cricket .22 Compact Tatical + Niko 6-24x56
Kalibr Cricket .22 Std Walnut + Hawke 8-32x56
Kalibr Cricket .25Walnut + Hawke 8.5-25x42 |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm |
|
|
| toadmyster223 |
| Senior Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 20 Mar 2012 |
| Posts: 501 |
| Location: Fayette Nam, PA |
|
|
 |
| Those are awesome! I did not expect that kind of explosion! I think I have seen those for sale in Peru here, I wish there was some way for me to get them home! |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|