Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Benjamin Regal.
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Benjamin Regal. 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Robw
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 441
Which airgun was the Benjamin Regal cloned after if any?

_________________
Getting in a rush only slows you down.


Reflect Jesus Christ-Not your surroundings.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Why do you assume it's a clone?

It looks to be just another "Big Box" version of the regular Trail NP with a cheapy 4x32 scope.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
Looks like a decent gun though. After my satisfaction with my Titan, I'd be willing to give one a try
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Robw
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 441
I just bought one and am very impressed for $160.

_________________
Getting in a rush only slows you down.


Reflect Jesus Christ-Not your surroundings.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
How is it treating you?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:18 pm Reply with quote
Robw
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 441
It is turning out to be a very enjoyable gun. I have about 300 shots through
it, so it is almost broken in. It is probabley the quietest spinger that I have
encountered. It is pretty accurate for a spinger. Probable due to the gas
spring and has a very smooth shot cycle with little vibration. It is almost all
metal. Steel trigger, aluminum trigger guard. It has a chisle point barrel lock
instead of a staked ball bearing. The cocking linkage does not rattle at all.
The stock is real walnut and was finished with a thick clear varnish of some
kind. I have refinished it with dark walnut stain and tung oil. I will try to
post photos soon.

All in all, I would highly recomend this airgun. It is well worth the money,
IMO.

_________________
Getting in a rush only slows you down.


Reflect Jesus Christ-Not your surroundings.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
Awesome. I'll keep them on my list :P They're pretty.
View user's profile Send private message
Benjamin Regal. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.