Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Hunting, Pest Control, Varminting » Blue Jays, the worst bird in history.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
Blue Jays, the worst bird in history. 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
The only reason these flying rats are protected is because people are racist. Blue Jays act worse than starlings, grackles, crows, and they're twice as noisy. They serve no good purpose in nature. But, they aren't black, so they're protected. To hell with that! I shoot the noisy nuisances any chance I get...
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 am Reply with quote
mod90
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 04 Jun 2011
Posts: 279
I see where you're coming from. They can be a PITA. So can a lot of other "protected" species of animals. Usually the persons/organisations that granted them "protected" status, stop watching them after that. So when they become so overpopulated that they become pests, Joe Public's hands are legally tied.
But I got a tiny piece of free legal advice for you. Admitting ,in writing, to the commission of a criminal act on an international forum may not be the greatest idea Rolling Eyes Go shoot something legally permitted to vent your frustrations instead Twisted Evil

_________________
There is no tradition greater than the hunt, passed through countless generations. For those that enjoy the hunt, no explanation is needed. For those that do not, no explanation is good enough.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 am Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
I know, but I'm not exactly worried about anyone tracing my IP to try to stick me with any charges. :P I live where I can get away with it, and getting away with it is 3 parts of the law
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quote
SMP
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 1183
Location: Just south of "Out There"- Land O Lakes Ontario
Mod's advice is very sound though.

As a person who works in a state security related field I guarantee you these forums are watched.

Always a good idea to keep things on the up n up. Just pay attention to all the people getting arrested because they outted themselves on YouTube or FacePlant

_________________
Sean
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
No fun, no fun :P
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 am Reply with quote
domer_pyle
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 523
I didn't realize protecting a type of bird was racist. Does that make me a racist for telling people not to shoot red winged blackbirds because they're protected?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
No no, I mean; We're free to shoot all the black birds that we want, excluding Buzzards, because they're high-capacity carrion feeders. Blue Jays aren't black, but they A) Don't sing a song, B) don't get along with all the nice little friendly birds) and C) Suck. But they're pretty. So we can't shoot them. We live in a racist world, and at least 1% of the reason they aren't protected, I speculate, can be blamed on racism. (:
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
The problem we have here is that people can't be posting illegal stuff on a forum- potentially the forum "owner" could be held liable.

Seeing as how BlueJays are "protected" everywhere I'm aware of- no one can plead ignorance to the poster's location with any merit.

So, unfortunately, this needs to be shut down.

Don't shoot anything that is illegal to shoot.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blue Jays, the worst bird in history. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Hunting, Pest Control, Varminting
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.