Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Scope Question
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Scope Question 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quote
woodell_d
New Member
New Member
Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 6
Location: Gassville, AR - US
Well, now that you guys have got me lined out on my accuracy questions...I would like to upgrade from the 4x32 scope that came with my Gamo. Mostly because I'd like adjustable objective. at close ranges mine gets blurry. Plus variable power would be nice. Any recommendations for an A/O air rifle scope? preferably 40mm at the largest so I don't have to get taller mounts. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Leapers and BSA seem to make good units- but I don't know which models, specifically, are better than others...

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 428
Location: Victoria, BC
I just recently got a Rex scope for myself and love it so far, seems to take the abuse of my Phantom as promised and very clear. It's a 3-9X40ao, sniperairguns.ca seems to be the man for them, highly recommended.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 am Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Hi woodell_d
I have a Hawke 3-9x40AO Airmax which is excellent, you can set the poi from 8m to whatever you want. I don't know what Hawke are sold under over there, but they are good value for a medium priced scope.

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Re: Scope Question 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quote
Westonhill
Member
Member
Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 71
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
woodell_d wrote:
...I would like to upgrade from the 4x32 scope that came with my Gamo. ...

I think you should buy the best scope you can afford comfortably. My crystal ball says that you are going to buy a high end air rifle in the very near future and most high end guns don't come with a scope. Smile

Buying airgun is addictive!
View user's profile Send private message
Scope Question 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.