Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Today My RWS 48 Arrives Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
yep 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quote
znhunter1
New Member
New Member
Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 4
i sure do i like that trident splash mmmm TASTE THAT FLAVOR RIGHT NOW Laughing Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message
Re: intrested 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
znhunter1 wrote:
I cant hear if i close it all the way and everytime the barrel is prob 1centimeter open i mean it looks like its close but its not and everytime i pull that trigger BAM there goes the trigger its broken!!


No amount of tuning is going to fix that problem- you either have to turn off the ipod and listen to what you're doing, or make sure you fully cock the gun and understand how it should "feel" when doing this.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
znhunter1 Gum & a I-Pod ??? 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quote
BBGun Bob
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 29 Oct 2007
Posts: 474
Location: Michigan
First off I did not tune the gun.It was professionslly done by by Jim Maccari.I bought it that way . Second if your worried about closing your rifle(breach) all the way and really hitting what your shooting at get rid of the i-pod and spit out the gum.Even to be a half assed shooter you have to have full concentration on what your doing! I suggest you sell your pellet rifle and go buy a Dasiy Buck or a Dasiy CO2 BB Pistol at Walmart .Then you can shoot at stop signs from a bicycle while peddeling down the road while chewing gum and rocking to your favorite tunes..!
Please be very carful though you won't hear a car comming and a BB might knock your eye out,so wear so cool shades.

Respectfully
BBGun Bob
PS:I can't believe I wrote this Embarassed

_________________
Air Guns Create Many Questions ! !
Together We Can Answer Them ! !
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Oh oh, Bob's on a roll. ROF Laugh Maybe he was previously known as 'Bicycle Bob"!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Bows down in respect.

I was more or less thinking the same. Shooting is a sport where you need to concentrate. Same goes for hunting and plinking. It's alright to have a good laugh, and it's more fun with friends. But wearing your I-pod while shooting. That's like driving a motorcycle blindly, up traffic. It's simply irresponsible.

Personally, I don't really like "trigger happy" people who buy a gun just because it is cool. There is so much more, and a good shooter can do awesome things with a good technique.

That's what shooting is to me, anyway. Wink

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quote
Bhargav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 213
Location: WA, USA
Hey that is a nice looking gun, congrats Bob.

Can you pls post the targets Wink Wink
View user's profile Send private message
Today My RWS 48 Arrives 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 2 of 2  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.