Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » I like this Forum,,,
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
I like this Forum,,, 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quote
2RCHA
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 195
Location: The Big Smoke, Ontario
I don't know why I haven't visited this forum more often, It's a breath of fresh air compared to that circle-jerk of an Airgun Forum (???), I was getting sick of all the G'Damned Political Correctness that's going on,,Don't talk about this, Don't talk about that, Don't post this, or that, or you'll find yourself BANNED, Geez you'd think that this is a Nation of Whimp's, and Fag's,,Anyway's, I look forward to sharing stories, photo's, mod-talk, and good ol' airgun knowledge with the rest of you.
POP goes the Weasel Wink .


Last edited by 2RCHA on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
QB78-D w/Fitco 4-16x44CE
2x,XS B4-2a .177/.22 w/Fitco 3-9x40
XS B2-2a .22 w/Simmons 3-9x40
XS B9-1 w/AimPoint CompM2
TAC1 Extreme w/Tasco 3-9x40/Var,. Kit
2240/2289g w/Fitco 3-12x40K-GD
Gamo Recon w/ Fitco 2-7x32k
QB-57Deluxe .22 w/Fitco 2-7x32k
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
We appreciate the idea that this is a good forum (everyone) and we're dedicated to as "open-minded" discussion as possible. And here it is---> But, no need to insult other forums and such directly- each has its place in the world (whatever it may be in each specific case)- and I can say with some certainty that the forum mentioned, while a bit restrictive in nature due to its perceived legal obligations and what-not, might be considered far, far less of a circle jerk than some other forums out there which shall remain nameless.

Anyways, that was the point in starting AirGunHome- as little restriction as possible in respect to airgun talk as long as the place doesn't become a flame-board or some sort of hangout for racists and sadists (etc. etc.).- you get the idea anyways.

So- tell all your friends to come visit and see what's what!


Edited: Names removed.


Last edited by AirGunEric on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quote
2RCHA
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 195
Location: The Big Smoke, Ontario
I stand corrected Eric, You're right,,I revised my post as not to mention Name's,,,I have a feeling most here know what I'm talking about anyway's, Andy.

_________________
QB78-D w/Fitco 4-16x44CE
2x,XS B4-2a .177/.22 w/Fitco 3-9x40
XS B2-2a .22 w/Simmons 3-9x40
XS B9-1 w/AimPoint CompM2
TAC1 Extreme w/Tasco 3-9x40/Var,. Kit
2240/2289g w/Fitco 3-12x40K-GD
Gamo Recon w/ Fitco 2-7x32k
QB-57Deluxe .22 w/Fitco 2-7x32k
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quote
dedpool
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 244
Location: Hokie Nation
I like this forum a lot too(even if it is run by canadians) Light Sabre Fight

This is actually the only airgun forum Ive ever been to so I cant really compare it

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 428
Location: Victoria, BC
Yeah...pretty hard to put up with us Canadians, we are so different from the rest of the world that you just have to come back and see what we canucks are up to, cause...just cause you have to. That's good enough.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quote
BCSteel
Member
Member
Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 88
Location: Sitting in Front of my Computer
I like smaller sites like this myself. Once a forum gets too big it loses touch with all the things that made it a good site in the begining. They usually go from a bunch of people talking about what ever when ever with a favourite past time that the all share to a big babysitter club. That and I just cant wait for a reason to use this smiley TFG

_________________
"Comfort in the known prevents us from discovering the unknown" - Jed Davis
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Some good Bands coming from Canada these days though!

Wikipedia even has The List of them lols!

Where would Music be without Canada!.... Probably stuck with all this "Happy Hardcore" etc $h!te!


Dedpool wrote:
I like this forum a lot too(even if it is run by canadians)

This is actually the only airgun forum Ive ever been to so I cant really compare it


Good forum this isn't it! I've "lurked" around a lot of other Airgun forums and trust me this is the best one!! Mr. Green


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quote
dedpool
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 244
Location: Hokie Nation
speaking of music, ever heard the song "Blame Canada" by Trey Parker & Marc Shaiman?

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
LMAO! Wasn't that off "The South Park Movie"! lols! Twas funny, not very melodic though neither is "Rock lobster" - B-52's, Still catchy though lols!

Best bit was when Metallica played "Kenny Goes to Hell" that kicked a$$ lols!


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Nice to see you've joined up Stevie, Sir!. Laughing

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Haha! Well not quite anyways, I just know a few of them from the 22nd reg, Though an Anti-terrorist Sniper has always been something I've wanted to do from a young age, Someday maybe! Smile


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
I think I'm only glad the forum is under control of Canadians. Canadians freed my country during WW2, and I think that in my top 10 of favorite countries, Canada is also in there, and I'm not being a slimeball. I love Igloes, snow-scooters and ice. Mr. Green

Anyway, this forum does it's job I guess. It's kind of fun to see the mentality on airguns from different countries anyway.

StevieLaner7777 wrote:
Haha! Well not quite anyways, I just know a few of them from the 22nd reg, Though an Anti-terrorist Sniper has always been something I've wanted to do from a young age, Someday maybe! Smile


Stevie Thumb Up!


I suggest you check out Call Of Duty 4. It's PwnZin'. Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
I like this Forum,,, 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.