Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories » Beta Master Chrony just showed up!
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Beta Master Chrony just showed up! 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Will get it out hopefully in the next couple of days to test it, and a couple of guns.

Anyone know why I have an "extra" battery plug in the box? I have the unit, the remote display and controller- but a short cable with a 9V connector on one end and a 6-prong telephone-type plug on the other end. No mention anywhere as to what this is supposed to be used on/with. Anyone have any idea?

With the amount of documentation that came in the box, I am a bit put-off by the fact there was no "what's in the box" page anywhere, so hopefully I got everything that's supposed to be there- so far so good.


Also- for the couple guys I was bugging about putting together some sort of software and cable "kit" to use with the "Shooting Chrony" line of chronographs: it seems the output on the chrony is a female DIN-type 3.5mm stereo jack, which then has some sort of adapter to convert it to a DB-9 connector for PC hookup. This means there isn't a whole lot of wiring involved- the work will be in the programming of a decent software package.

If anyone is willing to get serious about putting together a "package" for half-or-less the price of what the Shooting Chrony people want for a kit ($79.95 USD)- I can order a cable for the unit to determine it's exact pin out/setup.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Beta Master Chrony just showed up! 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.