Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Want to Buy » Wanted: Crosman SA6, Shiloh, etc
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Wanted: Crosman SA6, Shiloh, etc 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Airgunner01
New Member
New Member
Joined: 30 Aug 2010
Posts: 4
Hey guys, looking for a Crosman single action 6, parts, basket cases, ugly guns, broken ones, whatever. I had a couple years ago that were stolen from my house and I have been looking since. Interested in anything. I live in Canada so I am not sure how shipping would work. Thanks a lot.

[/img]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Noot
New Member
New Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Location: Wisconsin
Are you still looking? I don't have a basket case but I have one in great shape with original box. The gun shows minimum wear except it appears my son tried to tighten the nut holding the cylinder with a pliers as there are some shiny spots on it. Otherwise near mint!
View user's profile Send private message
Wanted: Crosman SA6, Shiloh, etc 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Want to Buy
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.