Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself » Moving on up?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Moving on up? 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Nomad333
New Member
New Member
Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 4
Hey guys, I'm new around here!

I've come from the world of airsoft (paintball before that), and loved shooting GBB.
I was going to get into real steel, but didn't have the money.

I ordered a Px4 Storm last night, and it should be in on thursday!

I hope to be active here, and hope to learn alot.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quote
donec
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 19 Dec 2009
Posts: 836
Location: central Texas Pflugerville area
Welcome Nomad333 to AGH from Pflugerville, Texas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay. Hope your Px4 works for you! Wink

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:56 am Reply with quote
Nomad333
New Member
New Member
Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks guys!
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a rail that also covers the top?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
You mean like an attachable rail or something? I dunno, never been that much into these kinds of pistols. There should be some of those brackets available though.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:14 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Welcome to AGH.

What kind of rail?

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Nomad333
New Member
New Member
Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 4
It's a rail like what you see on the combo deals with the cheap accessories.
I was hoping to find a metal one.

Looks like this:



I just bought another airgun...this time a Uramex USP...BB gun, but great fun :D
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Ah right, I thought you ment that. I guess they should be available if the item is popular enough. They usually sell different versions of a pistol and they sometimes come with a set like that.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quote
Nomad333
New Member
New Member
Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Posts: 4
Yea, they had one called "beretta px4 storm recon," but it was around $30~40 more. It had crappy accessories and a turd looking rail.
View user's profile Send private message
Moving on up? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.