I couldnt find this pump for less than 400 bucks! Didnt know how I could get it to work with my marauder. So I wanted to help, anyone out there who was like me Look here and your troubles are solved www.pomona-airguns.com they sell the Hill pump mk2 with the drypack option for 289,00+drypack included. And best of all they can give it to you witht he right hose fitting ready for use with your pcp for an extra 30 bucks! I got mine for my marauder and it had free shipping too. The sales guy was super cool and they have some good products besides the pump. Hope this helps someone out there
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.