Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Suggestions for .22 Break Barrel Rifle. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Midichlorian wrote:
Wow now that im on their site I fond what I think I really want .
The .25 Walther Falcon Hunter Scope Combo


http://www.adventuresinairguns.com/walther-falcon-hunter-scope-combo-p-95.html?osCsid=570405907bf5a958650082a30d39ee2d

0.25" 800 ft/sec oh my,that should make a bird explode lol,not to mention take down much bigger targets.
The reviews are great,it comes with a scope,and I was reading is the only .25 Breakbarrel rifle out there.



$259.00 with free shipping (not bad)
Anyone got one?


Hatsan = pain in the a$$. I mean, these busters aren't that great you know. Made in Turkey. They do get better by the year, but that trigger is TERRIBLE. Better go for that B 28, and use some nice heavy pellets in that. Don't let the 800 Fps in .25 fool you! Neutral

There are plenty of .25 break barrels out there. Yeah, they cost more, but have a look at REAL guns in .25: Webley Patriot, HW90, Theoben Eliminator...

Yeah, plenty more expensive too, but they're loads of better rifles. Those Hatsans, they're purely aiming at people who don't think but just buy.

The Diana 350 Magnum should also be available in .25, at least the Diana 48, 52 and 54 are. Neutral

Maybe a 350 barrel fits to a B-28?

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Can you get .25 Dianas in the States?

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
they make 'em? Shocked

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Brutuz
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 504
sniper wrote:
they make 'em? Shocked


Yes they do: Diana model 48, 52 and 54 available in .25 in the Netherlands Laughing

_________________

Crosman [1300 1322 1377 1377c 1389 2289G Mark II SSP250 2300KT 2400KT ]
Sheridan [HB20]
Haenel [III 284]
SMK [XS78 Deluxish]
My vids on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Brutuz wrote:
sniper wrote:
they make 'em? Shocked


Yes they do: Diana model 48, 52 and 54 available in .25 in the Netherlands Laughing


Becaush sheh Dutsh ahr grait.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
broommaster2000 wrote:
Brutuz wrote:
sniper wrote:
they make 'em? Shocked


Yes they do: Diana model 48, 52 and 54 available in .25 in the Netherlands Laughing


Becaush sheh Dutsh ahr grait.


i 'ontday ownay utway uhthay uckfay atthay eansmay. easplay eray yptay! Faq-U

yes i spelled all the right. Razz

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 am Reply with quote
Slavia
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Posts: 4382
Location: Waseca, Minnesota, USA
"Becaush sheh Dutsh ahr grait" = toopoo mupuch beepeer.

_________________
¡Listo! ¡Apunte! ¡Fuego!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Naw guys! That's a Dutch accent!

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quote
TONBON
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 468
only thing worse is amish.
1/2 olddutch,1/2old german,1/3oooldenglish, and just enough modern words to fudge it up more Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quote
donwalk
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2009
Posts: 247
Location: republik of kaliphornia
i would have to second the beeman RX-2 or RX-1 (if you can find a good used one)

although...

IMO-FWIW...i'd go towards a sidelever or underlever or possibly a fixed barrel PCP/HPA.

i have a Beeman RX-1 and an R-10 and they are fine rifles, but...barrel 'droop' does eventually come into play and cocking a RX when it's fully charged can be a challenge.

_________________
never squat while wearing spurs...will rogers
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quote
bltefft
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 13
I just picked up a Tech Force 89 - .22 cal.

So far it is extremely accurate. I'm still investigating pellets.

Only mod I've had done is to tap a hole in the rear of the receiver so that the scope stop doesn't fly off from the recoil.

Other than that, it is all I wanted it to be.

For example,
I was shooting the smaller individual sized plastic coke bottles at 25 yds. That soon got old, so I started shooting the white caps off the tops of them.

I did put a 3-9x44 AO Tech Force air rifle scope of it. It is crystal clear and brings the little white caps right up to me.

Hack
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
[quote="bltefft"]I just picked up a Tech Force 89 - .22 cal.

So far it is extremely accurate. I'm still investigating pellets.

Only mod I've had done is to tap a hole in the rear of the receiver so that the scope stop doesn't fly off from the recoil.

Other than that, it is all I wanted it to be.

For example,
I was shooting the smaller individual sized plastic coke bottles at 25 yds. That soon got old, so I started shooting the white caps off the tops of them.

I did put a 3-9x44 AO Tech Force air rifle scope of it. It is crystal clear and brings the little white caps right up to me.


how do you like that scope? is it holding zero?

mine has truglo sights and loves anything crosman premier.

welcome to the forum!

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quote
donwalk
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2009
Posts: 247
Location: republik of kaliphornia
beeman made the barrel cock, springer, kodiak in .25 for quite a while...i don't know if they still do...

_________________
never squat while wearing spurs...will rogers
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
I don't think Beeman has actually made any gun. They are importers.

It would probably be about the same cost to have a 350 Mag converted and tuned to .25 as to get a used Kodiak.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
fritz wrote:
I don't think Beeman has actually made any gun. They are importers.

It would probably be about the same cost to have a 350 Mag converted and tuned to .25 as to get a used Kodiak.


Ah, the Kodiak, also known as the Webley Patriot... A b!tch to shoot in .177 and .22, but how lovely it is in .25.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
Suggestions for .22 Break Barrel Rifle. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 3 of 5  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.