Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Wal-Mart Beeman Target
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Wal-Mart Beeman Target 
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Griff1950
Member
Member
Joined: 29 Apr 2009
Posts: 72
Location: Arkansas
Well, guys, I think I've finally got the hang of shooting this beast. It is truly a powerful airgun, and sensitive to many things that I'd have never thought of on my own. Thanks for all the help. I'm including a group that is representative of what it's doing now at 25 meters. The flier is my fault. It will put 5 in one large hole at this distance if I don't screw up.
View user's profile Send private message
Target 
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Griff1950
Member
Member
Joined: 29 Apr 2009
Posts: 72
Location: Arkansas
Sorry, guys, I apparently am as dumb about posting pics as about springers in general. Suffice to say, I'm well satisfied with the gun's accuracy now.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
I'm happy to hear that you learned how to shoot the gun properly and are now getting results.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quote
TONBON
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 468
Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
cool
View user's profile Send private message
Wal-Mart Beeman Target 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.