Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » tech force99
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
tech force99 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:05 am Reply with quote
scroller99
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 272
Location: Hopewell Junction
I have purchased a Teck Force 99 premier .22, I got a good deal and I am selling my Diana to fund the purchase. It ia an awesome looking gun any thoughts guys? have a good day Howard
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 am Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Selling your Diana! This is heresy!

What model is she?

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quote
Rogerflat
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 2051
Selling a well made German airgun for a piece-o-crap Chinese one, are we?

Nah, I was thinking of getting that TF99 once. I hear they are actually not that bad.

_________________
I done been assisted by the trees and rivers. Never needed any minister to figure my divinity.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quote
thepaladin
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 930
Location: TN USA
I've been asking around about the 99 for some time now. The reviews I've found are mixed. IT "looks" like maybe it was an "iffy" gun that has been improved, but I haven't found anyone to comment who actually has one. It's the underlever that has me interested. I have a 66 that seems to be a good rifle...I'd like to hear about the 99 also.

And no, a 99 isn't just a 66 held upside down.... Rolling Eyes

_________________
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quote
scroller99
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 272
Location: Hopewell Junction
Its a model 34, its pretty old probably needs all new seals, I woodburned some on the stock, I took a couple of coils off the spring but it still shoots strong. Howard
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
Rogerflat wrote:
Selling a well made German airgun for a piece-o-crap Chinese one, are we?

Nah, I was thinking of getting that TF99 once. I hear they are actually not that bad.



i love my tech force 89! Mad Mad will trade for RWS though.


my tech -89 kicks a$$!!! 18-22 fpe depending on the pellet. i think the 99 is the same power plant but underlever.

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
I would trade my super streak for a D34. Any day.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
You'll go to hell Scroller. Mr. Green

Sell the Dee to me and you will be saved from the flames. Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
broom,

you've seen what my tech-89 does to a can!!! Twisted Evil

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quote
BBGun Bob
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 29 Oct 2007
Posts: 474
Location: Michigan
I don't know what he's been smoking but it would be a cold in Hell before I ever got rid of a Diana for Chinese a Junker.
Even if the Diana needs a new main spring and seals it would be better to rebuild this before taking thee plunge into the commie market.
The Chinese guns may have came a long way in air gun building ,but my personal opinion they will never match a German air rifle.Triggers junk,springs junk,tolerances what tolerances ???

Nuff Said
BBGun Bob

_________________
Air Guns Create Many Questions ! !
Together We Can Answer Them ! !
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Thanks Bob! Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quote
bltefft
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Posts: 13
I'll keep my TF 89. Love it.

Hack
View user's profile Send private message
tech force99 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.