Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » New Sumatra 2500 in .25! Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
New Sumatra 2500 in .25! 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quote
spanktron9
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 18
Wow! this is a big gun. It dwarfs my disco. I ordered it all through pyramidair and everything I thought I would need, except....THe male quick connect adaptor!

DOH!
Now I have to order one and wait....again. Why don't they either include it or tell you that it isn't included with the "fill probe" you get with the gun. Grrr.

The Leaper's scope I got looks awesome as well. I'll post pics soon.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quote
lauchlin
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 184
Location: Vancouver Island BC
That going to make a big boom need pics
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quote
kanyon
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1582
Location: New Zealand
lauchlin wrote:
That going to make a big boom need pics


LOL they sure do. Hope you are able to put a silancer on it.
Nice guns just a pitty they are so butt ugly Crying or Very sad

_________________
Career Infinity PCP .22
Webley Patriot .25
Hatsan mod 75 .22
Hatsan mod 99 .177 (Quattro & SAS)
Kral underlever .177


.............................................


.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Re: New Sumatra 2500 in .25! 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Butcher45
Member
Member
Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 14
spanktron9 wrote:
Wow! this is a big gun. It dwarfs my disco. I ordered it all through pyramidair and everything I thought I would need, except....THe male quick connect adaptor!

DOH!
Now I have to order one and wait....again. Why don't they either include it or tell you that it isn't included with the "fill probe" you get with the gun. Grrr.

The Leaper's scope I got looks awesome as well. I'll post pics soon.



You can save yourself a lot of future aggravation by ordering this foster fill fitting. That way there are no o-rings to wear/leak/replace, and you just hook up the quick-release female foster to the male foster on the gun quick and easy like.

Air fill fittings have been the greatest source of frustration I have experienced in airguns. Save yourself the trouble.

http://www.bgmfairguns.com/

_________________
BUTCHER45
"When an animal dies quick there is no further argument." Veral Smith
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote
spanktron9
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 18
Well, I found the leaper's cap.

Thanks for the tip on that Foster adaptor. Does is fit the 2500? I didn't see that gun listed on the website as a fit.

Still no photos, been house hunting this weekend. Looks like we will be moving to a 97 acre farm outside of town, with 1000+ acres of BLM. I'm so excited, I can shoot any time, as much as I want and the place is loaded with prey!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
lauchlin wrote:
That going to make a big boom need pics


I'm on it!







These are pics. Here's a big boom:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fV1iy8Q-hrg&feature=related

Hope this'll keep you entertained while you wait for the topic starter to make some nice pics.


_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quote
spanktron9
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 18
kanyon wrote:
lauchlin wrote:
That going to make a big boom need pics


LOL they sure do. Hope you are able to put a silancer on it.
Nice guns just a pitty they are so butt ugly Crying or Very sad


Kanyon-

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She isn't elegant, but she hits like a freight train! Any tips on where I can get a "silencer" or shroud, or whatever the correct parlance is. It comes with a threaded barrel.

Pics have to wait til I can get everything set up, I post it next to my disco so you can see what a HOSS this thing is.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
You better shoot some heavy pellets with that monster. I hope the accuracy is sufficient.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quote
spanktron9
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 18
broommaster2000 wrote:
You better shoot some heavy pellets with that monster. I hope the accuracy is sufficient.


I went with the Eun Jin's they were recommended by Pyramid. Once I get my foster adaptor and can shoot I will let you guys know.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
These rifles are actually illegal in my country because they have a winchester like underlever. So it's not because of the power these monsters produce. Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
Finally got some Pictures!!! 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote
spanktron9
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 18





[/img]
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quote
kanyon
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1582
Location: New Zealand
spanktron9 wrote:
kanyon wrote:
lauchlin wrote:
That going to make a big boom need pics


LOL they sure do. Hope you are able to put a silancer on it.
Nice guns just a pitty they are so butt ugly Crying or Very sad


Kanyon-

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She isn't elegant, but she hits like a freight train! Any tips on where I can get a "silencer" or shroud, or whatever the correct parlance is. It comes with a threaded barrel.

Pics have to wait til I can get everything set up, I post it next to my disco so you can see what a HOSS this thing is.


Can't say I have ever seen a .25 prodution silencer ???????
you may have to make one
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
She's a Big one. Mr. Green

On looks I have to say, it's got it's charm.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quote
Brutuz
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 504
Very impressive: congrats and happy shooting.

I've been told a big smile improves accuracy Laughing

_________________

Crosman [1300 1322 1377 1377c 1389 2289G Mark II SSP250 2300KT 2400KT ]
Sheridan [HB20]
Haenel [III 284]
SMK [XS78 Deluxish]
My vids on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quote
spanktron9
Member
Member
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 18
I hope to receive my foster adaptor in the mail tomorrow or Saturday. And then I will let you know the results. I'll also post some pictures of the new "hunting reserve" when we move in 2 weeks.
View user's profile Send private message
New Sumatra 2500 in .25! 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 2  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.