Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories » Help Needed
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Help Needed 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quote
swl
Member
Member
Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 44
Location: More than 20 miles from East Coker
I need to locate a supplier of good quality cotton webbing 1.25" and 1.50" wide.I can get this in polypropylene but it is not good enough.I need military type grade.By the foot or yard.
Any help out there.

swl
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
I swl, I don't know which country you are in, I think Canada, I found this on Ebay if it's any use to you.

Ebay UK Black Cotton Webbing Vendor

Or try this one a bit nearer to you.

http://www.southernweaving.com/military.php

AL
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
If you don't mind me asking- what is the application? Are you going to be making your own straps or something?

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quote
swl
Member
Member
Joined: 08 Jul 2007
Posts: 44
Location: More than 20 miles from East Coker
Thanks for info Al.
Eric- I need it to make new carrying straps for soft gun cases.
Regards.
swl
View user's profile Send private message
Help Needed 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.