Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Clubs/Events/Regional/Political Airgun Issues » Who is this guy?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Who is this guy? 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Here:

http://www.sdcustomdesign.com/index.htm

His name is apparently Steve Darrall and it looks like he has quite the collection of Crosman parts/pieces. Anyone ever deal with him?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
He's been around for a while now, but he dosen't have prices on his site, you have to contact him by email or phone. I think he just imports bits from the USA and re-sells them over here, as for the retuning probably he just fits a new breach and calls that retuning, and charges a fortune for it.
Call me cynical but I like to see everything upfront.

AL
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Yup- I hear what you're saying. I've come across this guy a couple times on different forums- he never seems to post anything technical- just 'updates' to his wares. I thought if he had some technical skills maybe sending him an email to come look around here might be useful, maybe, maybe not. Ah, well if he comes across us on his own that's fine...

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quote
jedi
Member
Member
Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 31
The 1 piece Sheridan EB Pistol grip is something I have taken a liking to.
________
volcano digital vaporizer
View user's profile Send private message
Who is this guy? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Clubs/Events/Regional/Political Airgun Issues
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.