Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pistols » Crosman Barrels
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Crosman Barrels 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quote
Pie Man
Member
Member
Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 56
Hey I have a crossman 1322 I found in the garage a couple days ago and was wondering if I could add a longer barrel. I am new to this modding and tuning guns but am very interested and wanteing to learn. so I was wondering if I could add a 2289 barrel to it. And if so how would Iinstall and add the new one. Do they twist off or do you just pull them off
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quote
23ib0d0n
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 757
I have a 24" barrel on my 13xx and with slight valve mods it shoots 650fps with 14.3 CP on 30 although on 50, it still won't quite hit 700fps with the CP pellets. Does just at 700fps with Hobby on 50 though. To much like work for me, since 15 with CP puts out 550fps, which is plenty for close range.

Mine has the Crooked Barn built breech and bolt, so it is a 'free floating' barrel. Very accurate and reliable.

You pull the breech to disassemble. No threads on the breech, just a couple of screws hold it down. Make sure the trasfer port is back in place correctly, or it'll leak . . . Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Look at the parts diagram to get an idea of what has to go back where- specifically, part numbers 1322A026 and 130-036- the transfer port pieces J. was referring to above. The breech screw, #1322B027 is also an odd size- you need a .050" allen key to get it out.

http://www.crosman.com/2004/pdf/manuals/crosman/1322/C1322-EVP3.pdf

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Pie Man
Member
Member
Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 56
ok thanks for the help
View user's profile Send private message
Crosman Barrels 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pistols
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.