Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » FS Career III 300 in .22 cal***********SOLD********
FS Career III 300 in .22 cal***********SOLD******** 
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quote
WNCAGC
REDUCED PRICE see link:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1212691915/ShinSung+Career+III+300+PCP+in+.22+caliber%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2APrice+Drop%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A

I have a .22 caliber Career III 300 in .22 caliber for sale. I bought this gun from Randy Mitchell some time back. When I received the gun I immediiately refinished the stock to a dark walnut stain finish.

I bought the gun for backyard plinking but found the gun rather loud in the nature of a .22 rim fire. So the neighbors are not too keen on this sound I am sure.

This is the only reason I am selling the gun. It is a hard hitter and very accurate. I shoot this gun with iron sights even though I have a Leapers TS 50 mm 4 x 16 mil dot red/green illuminated reticle. I can hit my steel plinkers at 40 yards easy with iron sights.

The gun will come with:

Fill probe
two magazines
Pachmayr Magnum Decelerator recoil pad which is nicer than the stock one
hard case

The gun alone with the above items is $395.00

The gun with the Leapers scope with 3" screw on sunshade and flip up lens covers and Accushot one piece mount as pictured will be $475.00

Each of the above prices is shipped to continental US with tracking number and insurance.

The gun new sells for $479.00 without a hard case and scope with mount.

The gun by factory accounts shoots 1000 fps but I never chrnoied it. It holds air with no issues and the metal is great. Charge on this gun is 3000 psi with two air tubes which are 380 cc I believe. I don't have the original paperowrk for the gun which Randy did not have. I do have the paperwork printed from PA site on the gun which is the owner's manual in essence I will ship with the gun.

I will take two payment methods only; PayPal but will add 3% to above prices to cover fee or USPS money order. PayPal to verified address only!

If you want to use PayPal contact me via e-mail because my PP account uses a different e-mail then the one I have listed on the forum. I wsill send you a bill with the added 3% if you choose that option.

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale