Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Optics » What scope for Weihrauch HW97KT
What scope for Weihrauch HW97KT 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:27 am Reply with quote
MamaMoomin
Hello,

It so happens that this is my first post and also a question to more experienced users. I am about to buy my first air rifle. After months of searching, I have chosen Weihrauch HW97KT caliber 4.5 mm + Hogan tune.

Now I'm trying to buy a spotting scope for the above-mentioned gun and I have to admit that I'm at a loss, so I'm asking you for help.

I'm looking for a scope that is durable with parameters of approx 6-20x40/42/44 with AO (I'm willing to compromise on this point).

I am interested in shooting at any distance above 30 meters, up to the limits of both the rifle and the scope.

In the future, I'm going to buy a PCP (probably an HW100 or something from Air Arms), and I'd like to use the same scope as much as possible (until I invest in something better).

Currently, I am open to any suggestions, but the scopes I have been looking at are:

- Bushnell 4.5-18x40 AR Optics DZ 223
- Hawke Vantage 6-24x50 AO IR Mil-Dot
- Hawke Vantage 4-16x44 SF
- Simmons Protarget 6-24x44 SF Mil-Dot
- Leapers 6-24x50 1''

As you can see those are a bit chaotic choices but that's because I have absolutely no experience with this and there are really a lot of products. Generally, I'm not attached to one brand, I just want to get the best possible product for the money.

I am going to buy a Sportsmatch mount (medium or high) for my spotting scope and here I would also like to ask for advice on which one will fit better.
What scope for Weihrauch HW97KT 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Optics