Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pistols » Berretta PX4 Storm 16 stick magazines not rotating properly
Berretta PX4 Storm 16 stick magazines not rotating properly 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:07 pm Reply with quote
gage3780
I recently did a stupid thing. ('Embarassed') Ive had 4 mags about a year old
for my Beretta Storm that were working fine until sprayed them CRC spray silicone and it totally jammed them up. I didnt read the part on the can where it said "DO NOT USE ON PLASTIC"! Umarex said to use a non petroleum based silicone. I got them rotating after soaking them in 91 % Isopropyl Alcohol. l lubed them up with Hoppe's Air gun oil. I put one pellet in at the top and pressed the trigger to see if it was rotating the pellet around the right number of times, and they did. Put the CO2 in and fired them and they shot out the pellets erratically. So I ordered 2 news one from Pyramyd and tried them. The rotated fine checking them with one in the mag. Went out to test them and they wouldnt fire at all, even after I lubed them. A couple would fire after a while. I dont know

It seems when I put a Co2 cylinder in it cocks the hammer and slide back but the pellets dont fire all consistently, even with 2 new ones. They're worse than the old ones! Why would the mags rotate ok with CO2 but have problems with it when it's in?

I would appreciate some advise on what could be wrong and what to check before I look into sending the gun to Umarex for repairs. It's only about a year old. I dont know what they would charge to repair it, and would it be worth the cost! HELP I hate the really tiny print

If the mag rotates ok without Co2 in the gun what would stop it from firing all the pellets with Co2 in it? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Embarassed
Berretta PX4 Storm 16 stick magazines not rotating properly 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pistols