Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Big Five Sporting Goods in Oregon A1 service.
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Big Five Sporting Goods in Oregon A1 service. 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Robw
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 441
My shooting Buddies' almost new Benjamin NP was stolen out of his motor
home will he was in the hospital recovering from a heart attack.

He was heart broken to the point of tears as it was his favorite gun.
He is on social security and it took him a while to save for it.

He bought the rifle on sale at Big 5 Sporting goods in Warrenton, Oregon
for $169.99. They still have two left but at the regular price ($239.99)
as the sale has been over for a month now.
We called down there and the manager offered to sell him one at
the sale price.

What a great outfit! I will definitely shop there in the future.

_________________
Getting in a rush only slows you down.


Reflect Jesus Christ-Not your surroundings.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 20 Mar 2012
Posts: 501
Location: Fayette Nam, PA
Good on them!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am Reply with quote
AGBug
Member
Member
Joined: 03 Mar 2013
Posts: 62
Location: Illinois / Wisconsin / Global
It's good to read a story that has a warm ending.

Thank you for sharing this.

AGBUG

_________________
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” -- Dr. Carl Sagan

Proud member of the National Rifle Association and serving as a two-time enlistee in two branches of the US military (USN/USAF - Currently a USAF Reservist)
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
I know how that feels. I've been withouth a job for one and a half year. About half a year ago I found a job that gets me by for now, until I get into art-school (studies are partly payed by the government, depending on how much you parents make and on your own income)

I always had to be creative with getting some money together and have done volunteer work because even though I'm technically not inclined to do anything but look for work, I do think you should actually do something for it. (As long as you officially look for work, the government gives you just about enough to survive a month).

That all being said, around the wintermonths living gets a bit more expensive and I've had to give up some things here and there to get trough. Thankfully, up until now, those things have always been payed back, mostly because I also got lucky with a bunch of nice deals and I always have had something I can sell reasonably easy. Exclamation

One thing I've learned in the past couple of years is that money isn't worth crap sitting on a bank account.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
Big Five Sporting Goods in Oregon A1 service. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.