 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Crosman 180 Pellgun First Variant |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 pm |
|
|
| tommylucky |
| Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 11 Dec 2012 |
| Posts: 35 |
| Location: Portsmouth Va |
|
|
 |
This gun is in wonderful condition,although there are a couple of issues. First,it wont hold air reliably. It leaks out the breech. Its leaking down the valve guide.A new valve guide is what it needs.There are a couple of dings on the stock. The stock does NOT appear to ever have been refinished.The safety is through the stock. The butt plate is broken,I do not have the part thats broken off.It is 100% complete as I found it(rural Va). The valve is aluminum,I thought back then the valves were brass.Maybe yes,maybe no. I dont know. Its for sale. Getting hard to find .Don't snooze. make an offer.....
 |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|