Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » Two MX-7 Rifles For Sale
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Two MX-7 Rifles For Sale 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 am Reply with quote
russham
New Member
New Member
Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 1
I have two MX-7 Rifles for sale. One is in need of parts and repair. The other is complete and nice. Everything is there and in nice condition. When I tried to test it, it would not blow air. I assume the rubber seals need replacing. Please let me know if you're interested in making an offer. Thank you.

http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7a.jpg
http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7b.jpg
http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7c.jpg
http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7d.jpg
http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7e.jpg
http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7f.jpg
http://www.weelime.com/images/mx7g.jpg
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
This is a dart shooter- not a pellet or bb shooter.

If you have 'proper' airgun items to talk about or sell, great- but posting only a For Sale ad on a product not really in-line with the forum theme is not so useful.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:11 am Reply with quote
Omniranger
New Member
New Member
Joined: 03 Mar 2012
Posts: 2
I want to buy . plese contact me here or revans52@comcast.net
View user's profile Send private message
Two MX-7 Rifles For Sale 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.