 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Pesting Squirels |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:11 pm |
|
|
| old dad |
| Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 15 Jul 2012 |
| Posts: 22 |
| Location: sc |
|
|
 |
After nailing 19 tree rats in 3 months, the little pests have nearly abandoned my yard. Tagging them with a Crossman Storm, fixed sites, no scope. Mostly at 20 to 35 yards.
Is anyone else using a springer for pesting? |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm |
|
|
| toadmyster223 |
| Senior Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 20 Mar 2012 |
| Posts: 501 |
| Location: Fayette Nam, PA |
|
|
 |
| I have put 56 notches on my Benjamin Titan .22 since I got it early this summer. Lots of tasty roast dove breasts, lots of dead sparrows and starlings. And one ground mole. Those buggers move too fast... |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 am |
|
|
| old dad |
| Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 15 Jul 2012 |
| Posts: 22 |
| Location: sc |
|
|
 |
| 56, wow,,what I posted was only my yard,,I cover my mom's when I'm there, got 15 at her place in the same time frame. But she's 150 miles from me. I keep a Ruger Black Hawk at her place. It's pretty much the same as the storm but my brother wanted a chance to try one and since he bought me my storm I got the ruger to leave down country and kinda share with him. He's lost interest it seems and now it's parked for most of the time. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|