Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Optics » Tech Force 96 Mounts Needed?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Tech Force 96 Mounts Needed? 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:58 am Reply with quote
LTCSteve
Member
Member
Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Posts: 19
Hi: I have a Tech Force 96 red-dot sight that I really enjoy using...Problem is, I lent it to a friend (?) and he managed to bend the mounting rails trying to put it on a base that just wouldn't fit...So, I am looking for a replacement set of rails, or bars, or whatever they are called, with mounting screws for the weaver/picatinny base...Have tried searching but no luck...Can someone guide me to a source for these rails? I'd hate to have to junk the sight...Thanks a lot,

Steve in Kansas
View user's profile Send private message
Tech Force 96 Mounts Needed? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Optics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.