 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Spring Game Scouting |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:42 pm |
|
|
| Steve Cover |
| Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 15 May 2011 |
| Posts: 31 |
| Location: NE Washington State USA |
|
|
 |
I like to get started early in locating game for the fall hunts.
Here is what I've come up with so far:
Squirrels
(Why yes, as long as the question is obviously in your mind, if I ever expect to have intimate relations again, squirrels are off the menu.)
Turkeys
Nasty little guys.... Really stink up the yard
Deer
Gotta run these guys off before my wife starts feeding them carrots.
Deer WILL remain on the menu!
Bear
This is the littlest of three. Daddy bear is going to be a rug this year.
So much for game, I still need to go down to our stream and count trout.
Looks like a hard hunt this year again....
Steve |
|
_________________ FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FOUGHT FOR IT
FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR
THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|