research. Sounds like NP is the way to go on low end if you are just getting started.
I have been reccomended the Walther Talon Magnum and the Benjiman Trail NP and am looking at those in the $200 dollar or so range. Most likely going .22 and want accuracy although I might shoot a squirrel or 2 with it if needed.
What I really want? One of those Theoben jobs like Hunters Vermin shoots on youtube.
So what are the best PCP's for the money so I can lust after those for a few months while I shoot the other?
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
If you want something to lust after then there is only one gun to look at and it's a Daystate Panther.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.