 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Shipping an air rifle in the USA- USPS? UPS? Fed Ex? |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm |
|
|
| gceee |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 29 Oct 2009 |
| Posts: 1 |
|
|
|
 |
I was told by my local USPS office that I can't ship an air rifle. They showed me section 431.1, (A firearm is defined as any device (including a starter gun) that is designed, or may readily be converted, to expel a projectile by an explosion, a spring, or other mechanical action, or by air or gas pressure with sufficient force to be used as a gun.) But then a little further down they say that a rifle can be shipped depending on length of barrel. Does anyone know what is true for USPS?
So how do I send it? I remember two years ago that I was able to send one thru the USPS and USPS has better pricing than UPS or FedEx. Thanks for any specific info you can provide....Gerry |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|