Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Clubs/Events/Regional/Political Airgun Issues » Besides Walmart & CT, where to buy pellets in Victoria?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Besides Walmart & CT, where to buy pellets in Victoria? 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 428
Location: Victoria, BC
Or surrounding area. I would like to try a different brand but can't think of who else might carry them.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Sorry- I can't help you with storefronts in Victoria- maybe lauchlin can help with that?

You may be forced to use mail-order in any case, especially if you want to find some more "exotic" pellets.

How about Langley? Too far a drive just for pellets?

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quote
lauchlin
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 184
Location: Vancouver Island BC
island outfitters on douglas by the a&w
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 428
Location: Victoria, BC
You know...I forgot about those guys. Rolling Eyes I believe they sell a few air guns there also, I'll have to go check.

How about in your neck of the woods? I can't remember the name of that sports store, Buckleys or something like that?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quote
lauchlin
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 184
Location: Vancouver Island BC
I mail order all my pellets........ buckeys has nothing great just crosmans
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 428
Location: Victoria, BC
Thanks for avoiding me that trip. We should get together sometime and go shoot, sounds like you have all the toys including a crono. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quote
lauchlin
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 184
Location: Vancouver Island BC
i don,t get to shoot much rebuilding my new old house it was a mess .But any time your up this way stop by my wife is tired of me showing her my guns my chrony is all ways setup in the shop
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 428
Location: Victoria, BC
Laughing I'll take you up on that, maybe sometime before Xmas though.

BTW, love to see your stuff anyway.
View user's profile Send private message
Besides Walmart & CT, where to buy pellets in Victoria? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Clubs/Events/Regional/Political Airgun Issues
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.