Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Hunting, Pest Control, Varminting » Laser sight for Remington NPSS
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Laser sight for Remington NPSS 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quote
jamers99
New Member
New Member
Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 3
Location: Land O Lakes, FL
Just order the Remington NPSS. I need to kill armadillos in low light conditions where the scope visibility might be limited. I'm new to this stuff. What's a good laser and mount for this rifle?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Any laser as long as it has a 3/8" dovetail mount will work- but I don't think I've ever seen a laser with a dovetail mount, unfortunately.

I think you would be better off with a flashlight on a short-range scope rather than a laser- the laser is not going to allow you to see your target any better when it's dark. Of course, all flashlights tend to come with a weaver mount, not a dovetail.

A combo like this would work:

Flashlight: http://riflescope-shop.com/UnitedStates/store/product_info.php?cPath=1_18&products_id=265

Pressure switch for flashlight: http://riflescope-shop.com/UnitedStates/store/product_info.php?products_id=291

Scope: http://riflescope-shop.com/UnitedStates/store/product_info.php?cPath=1_2&products_id=119

Rings for this scope on your Remington: http://riflescope-shop.com/UnitedStates/store/product_info.php?products_id=142

And the "magic mount" to put the scope and the flashlight together- without needing anything else: http://riflescope-shop.com/UnitedStates/store/product_info.php?products_id=309

Bonus is, the whole setup only sets you back $78.95 plus the $10.00 shipping fee- and you've got a shorter-range scope and good flashlight.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quote
domer_pyle
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 523
I bought the Gamo Varmint Hunter scope to boost the tactical look a muzzle brake made on the Genesis, and even though it is only a 4x I have to say I'm pretty happy with it. The light and laser are both bright. Pretty sure it was only 60 bucks at the local hardware store too
View user's profile Send private message
Laser sight for Remington NPSS 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Hunting, Pest Control, Varminting
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.