Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » I need a spring
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
I need a spring 
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote
flyingfrancisco
New Member
New Member
Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Location: Green valley, Ontario
Hello everyone
I have a BEEMAN GS700 that I am rebuilding and need a spring but I can't seem to find where to buy one. Any help will be appreciated. I have tried Pyramid Air and JG airguns. Does anyone have any other suggestions.
Thx
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:31 am Reply with quote
Slavia
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Posts: 4382
Location: Waseca, Minnesota, USA
Welcome to the forum!

Here's a source:
http://www.airrifleheadquarters.com/page/page/251488.htm

You will have to measure the original for I.D., O.D., wire dia., number of turns, etc. and then approximate with a replacement. It might also mean making new spring guides to fit. Good luck!

_________________
¡Listo! ¡Apunte! ¡Fuego!
View user's profile Send private message
I need a spring 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.