 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Corroded Copper Pellets |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm |
|
|
| jamers99 |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 23 May 2010 |
| Posts: 3 |
| Location: Land O Lakes, FL |
|
|
 |
I just got my first every can of Copper plated Beeman pellets. They are called FTS Double Gold, .22 cal, 14.66 g. About 10% look like that came from the Titanic and the other 90% are as shiny as a brand new penny.
The container was sealed and appeared to be brand new. The corroded pellets are so bad as to be unusable. They even have black flake coming off of them. As for the so called good pellets, they have lots of pits and visible inconsistencies on the surfaces. Is this typical or did I just get a bad batch? Would you believe I actually paid $13.99 for a 250 count of these? Ouch. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:42 pm |
|
|
| Mark5043 |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 12 Apr 2009 |
| Posts: 1379 |
|
|
|
 |
| I would have to say you got a bad batch.I have heard some pretty good things about those pellets,but have not used them personally.I would try to send them back,or at least get an exchange.. |
|
_________________
 |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:59 am |
|
|
| packrat |
| Senior Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 16 Nov 2009 |
| Posts: 882 |
| Location: Out in the woods...Ellabell, GA. |
|
|
 |
WOW !! At over $0.055 each, I would expect a LOT better quality  |
|
_________________ HEY !! This getting old thing is NOT for sissies... |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|