 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Pellet Brands and Types |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 am |
|
|
| Mikey |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 30 May 2010 |
| Posts: 2 |
| Location: Central Alabama |
|
|
 |
As I stated in my introduction post, I've recently retrieved my .20 Sheridan C series from mothballs to try to reduce a burgeoning squirrel population back into check. I know when I stored it I had a red plastic box of pellets that I got with the gun some 28 years ago or so but I couldn't find them. I was off to the local store to find ammunition to no avail. All I could find were .177 and a few .22 but no .20. A few days later I made a 60 mile round trip to the biggest sporting goods store around. They had an even bigger selection of .177 and .22 but only 1 selection of .20. Benjamin seems to be the only brand they had. And only 1 tin of those (you know the one that the plastic packaging has been opened and resealed you always reach behind to get the unopened one from behind) well I had to take THAT one.
Has the .20 caliber gone the way of the buggy whip? What drove it into obsolescence? Is it really that bad of a caliber or just like the 8-track outdated by technology? |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 am |
|
|
| Slavia |
| Moderator |

 |
 |
| Joined: 31 Mar 2008 |
| Posts: 4382 |
| Location: Waseca, Minnesota, USA |
|
|
 |
|
_________________
¡Listo! ¡Apunte! ¡Fuego! |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|