Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Spotting Scopes
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Spotting Scopes 
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Can anybody give me some guidance on Spotting Scopes ?, I have at the moment a Browning 20x60 scope which I use for target spotting, which is Ok but now I am thinking of buying a new scope to use for bird watching ( the feathered type) as well, any suggestions as to what would be suitable would be appricated
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
I'd love to help, Al- but I have no knowledge on scopes that would be worthwhile for birdwatching. I sometimes use a generic set of 7x35 binoculars to locate things quickly, but that would be pretty useless for birdwatching I imagine. Shrug

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hi 
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Don't worry AirGunEric!! Your not alone - Bush has no knowledge on scopes at all!!!

Notice that the lens caps are still on!! LOL!!!

Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Jim McArthur
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 151
Location: New Orleans, LA, USA
Yes, that pretty much summarizes Bush's intelligence! Rolling Eyes

Jim

_________________
"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
"Man it's dark in there- somebody put up some flares!" Razz

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spotting Scopes 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.