Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition » Crosman 2240 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 am Reply with quote
packrat
I just finished getting my HPA 2250 up and running, so to speak..Possible only through all the help of rsterne's posts/help/advice. The "hanging down" bottle, and the bottle with a hose running 2-3 feet hooked to it didn't appeal to me either..
Probably the #1 factor that convinced me to try HPA was the fact that I wanted to get away from CO2, it leaves a LOT to be desired IMO. Has what? 30 degree operating temperature? Naw man, that's not good enough..what if I want go squirrel hunting when it's 35 degrees outside? CO2 just won't hack it. If you've been following Bob's posts(rsterne) you should have answered your own questions about the "hangy down " and "long hose" .He has posted several pix of his version of 2250...here's one of mine, like I say, just completed..started doing pellet testing yesterday

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Mark5043
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
packrat wrote:
I just finished getting my HPA 2250 up and running, so to speak..Possible only through all the help of rsterne's posts/help/advice. The "hanging down" bottle, and the bottle with a hose running 2-3 feet hooked to it didn't appeal to me either..
Probably the #1 factor that convinced me to try HPA was the fact that I wanted to get away from CO2, it leaves a LOT to be desired IMO. Has what? 30 degree operating temperature? Naw man, that's not good enough..what if I want go squirrel hunting when it's 35 degrees outside? CO2 just won't hack it. If you've been following Bob's posts(rsterne) you should have answered your own questions about the "hangy down " and "long hose" .He has posted several pix of his version of 2250...here's one of mine, like I say, just completed..started doing pellet testing yesterday

Lovely shooter there Packrat.It's guys like you that reactivate my air gun addiction....I was doing so well....FOR A MINUTE! Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Mark5043
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Mark5043 wrote:
packrat wrote:

Lovely shooter there Packrat.It's guys like you that reactivate my air gun addiction....I was doing so well....FOR A MINUTE! Rolling Eyes Mr. Green
And......I just hit the button on a 2300KT....... Mr. Green
Crosman 2240 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition