Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Help - reassembly of 1077
Help - reassembly of 1077 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quote
nonconformist
OK, there's a spring that goes around a roll pin at the upper left hand corner of this picture, above the hammer:

There's a little stainless steel part that also somehow interacts with this spring and goes on the roll pin.

How exactly does that spring fit?

The whole thing went "boing" before I could get a look at it.

From what I read in the 1077 mods topic:
http://www.airgunhome.com/agforum/viewtopic.php?t=176&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

These parts can be omitted (?). Doesn't make much sense why they would be there if they are not needed. But anyway, I did have a symptom after putting this together before of these parts being in wrong, where the valve never opened.

Likewise in that picture, I cannot see a part that also went "boing" and landed in my hand. It's a hollow little roll pin that's about 5mm long. It looks like a sleeve that might fit over the hammer pivot where it interfaces the trigger bar.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quote
Slavia
Don't forget the 1077 instructions on the home page:

http://www.airgunhome.com/pages/1077disassembly.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
I seem to have forgotten now how/where the metal flap is installed.

The pin and the spring that sits above the hammer (in the picture above hammer and behind valve) are the parts that can be left out. But that metal tab I cannot remember where it sits right at the moment- but I'm think it was also part of this same assembly and not really required, seems to me I recall that it was used as some sort of 'safety' block which only did anything if/when it was misinstalled. If your valve wasn't opening previously- sounds like someone had the rifle apart before and didn't have these parts installed properly, thus causing the valve issue.

As long as you have the pivot pin for the hammer, and the little sleeve over the hammer's second [attached] pin that the trigger arm rides up against- you should be OK, no pin/spring/flap above the hammer at all. Look at that parts diagram- maybe I'm missing it, but I don't even see those parts- which indicates (to me at least) that not all versions of the 1077 had them.

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
Help - reassembly of 1077 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles