Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Gamo Replay -10 IGT - your thoughts
Gamo Replay -10 IGT - your thoughts 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:56 am Reply with quote
Maribor
Good morning everyone.

I am a new forum user. I've done some reading, but I haven't found a similar topic or I can't find one. After buying a Beeman P17, I decided to buy myself a rifle. First I looked at the BEEMAN 1910GP Sniper GAS RAM because it's an M16 clone and I used to play Counter-Strike. Later I watched a video on YouTube about Gamo Replay -10 IGT and maybe I would have bought it. However, on a different forum, I was told that this carbine sucks, that the quality is not the best, that the barrel is thin and the suppressor is a dummy.

And so I'm looking around from left to right and I don't know what to buy? Should I buy something really cheap like this Beeman (m16) or something else? I want to shoot a little in the backyard and when I get a chance I will go to a shooting range or in the woods. I don't have any preferences at the moment although I like and would like to hit the 10's. The longer the distance the better. Either I will surprise myself and start to play with it, or my enthusiasm will die down forever.

Maybe this is also an opportunity to talk about all these gas spring rifles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:08 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
What's your budget? Most of the 'Beeman' branded products that are available at regular retailers are not the highest-end products.

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
Gamo Replay -10 IGT - your thoughts 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles