Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition » I'd like to try but.....
I'd like to try but..... 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quote
billandbeaufort
I have a scanner/printer but I have no idea how to post targets! Computers are a mystery to me. Can anyone tell me how to post my used targets one step at a time? Is this the right place for a post like this. If not, sorry I am new to all of this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Hi billandbeaufort welcome to the site, nice to hear you are intrested in the weekly target shoot, the more the merrier.

To post a picture on this site, first take or scan the photo into your computer and remember where it is, I think the default is "My Documents/Pictures", next in the Target shooting post click on the "Post Reply" Button just the same as when you make a post, after Typing in what you want to say click on the "Add image to post" Prompt, this will open another window, click on the browse at the top and find the photo you want to post them double click it, this will take you back to the Add Image window, click on "upload" and the window will close and the address of the photo will appear beneath your post, click on submit and your finished.

Al Thumb Up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quote
billandbeaufort
Al, Thank you very much! So many people have no patience with us tech-illiterates LOL I will give it a try. Now since my "Airforce Edge" won't be delivered til June I'm gonna have to get out the old Daisy Red Ryder and embaras myself!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quote
sbtzc
billandbeaufort wrote:
Al, Thank you very much! So many people have no patience with us tech-illiterates LOL I will give it a try. Now since my "Airforce Edge" won't be delivered til June I'm gonna have to get out the old Daisy Red Ryder and embaras myself!

Mad Hey now! Mad

I am the one that claims 'last'. And there ain't no embarrassment about it. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
I may actually be able to compete this week- I finally got my pellet trap assembled- all I need to do is find some carpet to stuff in it. Of course, the snow is finally melting so my target stand might have been accessible again anyways (although the calls for possible flooding might make my backyard a bit wet). Anyways- now we'll see who comes last!

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quote
under500fps
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Alstone wrote:
To post a picture on this site, first take or scan the photo into your computer and remember where it is, I think the default is "My Documents/Pictures", next in the Target shooting post click on the "Post Reply" Button just the same as when you make a post, after Typing in what you want to say click on the "Add image to post" Prompt, this will open another window, click on the browse at the top and find the photo you want to post them double click it, this will take you back to the Add Image window, click on "upload" and the window will close and the address of the photo will appear beneath your post, click on submit and your finished.

Al Thumb Up!

I must be blind or something
It is the first time that I notice that --->Add image to post ---option
It makes it a lot easier then using photobucket. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Not everything's just there for decoration eh lol, though if you like to keep track of all the images you've uploaded a photobucket account helps a lot (keeps me from posting the same Funny Image again and again lol).

Stevie Thumb Up!

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition