Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pistols » 2240 with reddot
2240 with reddot 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quote
plymouth1970
Hello
Today i got my 30mm mounts from gamo for my reddot the once that were supplied had the weaver mount so that doesnt fit on my crosman blocks.
Tommorow i see my brother in law that made me a muzzle break out of brass so i can fit that to .
Maybe next month a steel breech for all of my crosmans that has none and then im finished for a wile (with the crosmans)qb78 s are fun to.

Here is a pic.

hatsan70/hatsan75/crosman 1077/crosman 2240 kung grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom 2/crosman 1377 rick andres custom/crosman 2250 custom/qb78 stock/qb78 custom/umarex mod.jagd/kids gamo delta/kids baikal izh 60/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
So- how do you like the Walther red-dot?

Also- I have never seen this question addressed very well: People all over make these 'custom' muzzles out of brass, aluminum, steel, etc.- are the interior walls such that the pellet skirt is in contact with them as it travels through, or spaced somewhat so that there is no skirt-to-wall contact? Or, is the generally even a consideration for the home muzzle brake maker?

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quote
plymouth1970
AirGunEric wrote:
So- how do you like the Walther red-dot?

Also- I have never seen this question addressed very well: People all over make these 'custom' muzzles out of brass, aluminum, steel, etc.- are the interior walls such that the pellet skirt is in contact with them as it travels through, or spaced somewhat so that there is no skirt-to-wall contact? Or, is the generally even a consideration for the home muzzle brake maker?

The hole is drilled at 6.5 mm so the pellet has some space to get out.
The reddot is great for the money i paid for it 18 englisch pounds with shipping included but there are better reddots.

hatsan70/hatsan75/crosman 1077/crosman 2240 kung grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom 2/crosman 1377 rick andres custom/crosman 2250 custom/qb78 stock/qb78 custom/umarex mod.jagd/kids gamo delta/kids baikal izh 60/
2240 with reddot 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pistols